3.09.2011

My Body's a Zombie For You

My sleeping habits have gone WAY downhill lately, if anyone needed a zombie extra for a movie right now, you got one right here, no make-up required. It's really bad, my bed is calling to me as I write this, yeah I'm going to continue from there. -- Okay, in bed-- so this evening despite being exhausted I went with a friend to the ceramics studio to take photographs, and bother him while he worked. I actually got some nice shots, I'll try to get them up tomorrow, my camera is unfortunately not on my bed, and it seems it's going to stay out of arms reach 'til morning.
I'm SO excited to sleep in my own bed in 2 nights, that may be the highlight of my spring break. I even have other plans, but that definitely seems to be the what I'm looking forward to most.
Sadly before that I have to give a presentation in organic chemistry lab. If anyone wants to BS for about 10 minutes on organic electronics tomorrow morning, at about 8:30, hit me up.
My Brain is actually Jello right now, if you would like to comment on a post with a little more substance, try my post from last week, just below this one.

--P.S. In looking for a picture of zombies on Google, I came across a website of an organization which apparently organize free zombie walks? Like, get together with your friends, get covered in fake blood and such, and walk around town together? -- I wanna go. Ashtoberfest - Zombie Walk check it out it actually looks amusing

1 comment: